Do you have any valuable tips, information, methods, or other valuable information you’d like to share with our cognitive enhancement and nootropics community?
If so, we’d love to have you as a guest post author!
Our guidelines are actually pretty simple and straight forward.
By following the guidelines below you’ll greatly increase your chances of being approved.
Guest Post Submission Guidelines:
Topics of Interest Are:
NOTE: Please be sure to use our search bar in the sidbar and/or in the footer of this website to search if your article topic has already been covered before. We will not be able to accept content that already specifically been covered.
- Nootropics supplements
- Cognitive enhancement methods
- Mindset and motivation
- Focus and energy
- Sleep optimization
- Brain health
- Holistic nutrition
- Adult ADHD (Natural methods to improve focus for example)
- Alternative brain enhancement methods
- Personal stories & experiences related to nootropics (Must be factual with proof elements)
- Other topics closely related may also be approved.
Browse our blog entries here to see what types of content is suitable for Super Mind Hacker.
We’re Looking for Guest Post Submissions That:
- Are Minimum 1500+ Words in Length (longer articles 2000 to 2500 words long are preferred)
- Any “facts”, figures or statistics mustb be factual with links to original references used!
- Not written by an Ai writing software, but by an actual human. (if suspected of being Ai written, your submission will be denied)
- Has writing that engages the reader and focuses on QUALITY content. (Not strictly self-promotion)
- Will provide a benefit for our readers
- Are written in a way that expresses personality, community, and opinion.
- Have the “Sharability Factor” that entices others to share it via Facebook, Twitter, and other Social Media Outlets…
- NOTE: (This will also help bring massive exposure to your content!)
Other important things to take note of…
- Your submission must be 100% Exclusive Content (Checked for plagiarism with Copyscape Premium)
- All content submitted as a guest post must be 100% unique and written specifically for SuperMindHacker.com.
- The same content may not be used anywhere else without permission. We will retain full ownership of blog posts that you submit and are approved.
- We reserve the right to edit your post, including title, grammar, punctuation, images etc.. Please don’t be offended if this happens as we’re simply making sure your post will be as successful as possible. We want the most eyes on your post so it’s a win-win for everyone involved.
Now that we have that part out of the way…
Here’s how to get started, and what’s in it for you; the guest blog post writer!
This is where you tell a bit about yourself in one or 2 sentences, and post a link back to your website.
We want to help you get as much exposure as possible since you took the time to write some amazing content for us!
You’ll be given ONE author bio link to your website, and are allowed to include links to your Twitter and Facebook pages if you’d like.
You may also include ONE link within the content as long as it makes sense and is a natural fit to the topic of your guest post submission. We retain the right to change the anchor text used if we see fit.
Submit Your Post Below
Be sure that you do NOT leave out anything. Simply Follow These Guidelines Carefully:
- Please Enter Your Full Name in the Name Box
- Use Your Real Email So We Can Contact You
In the message area, be sure to include ALL of the following:
- Put “GUEST POST SUBMISSION” just like that, in all caps at the very top inside the Message Box.
- Under that, include [Your guest post TITLE] And then [the FULL CONTENT]
- Under your article, include your AUTHOR BIO information (2 sentences) Followed by ONE link to your website, and links to twitter and facebook profiles
- Lastly let me know what anchor text you want to use for your in-content link.
- And that is it!
Remember, we have the right to REFUSE any guest post submission for any reason, and without contacting you or giving a reason why.
If you do not get a reply after 10 days, you may consider your guest blog post as not being unaccepted, and you may use it somewhere else.
However, if your guest post is accepted, you will be contacted within 7 to 10 days, and your post will be scheduled soon after to go live on SuperMindHacker.com!
We only accept quality HELPFUL content, and have zero tolerance for “spun” articles or “Ai written” content. (Yes we have ways to check this)
Unfortunately we have to be specific about this, as we have received some atrocious article submissions in the past. If you wouldn’t put your real name on it and share it proudly with your friends and family, then it’s probably not going to be a fit here either.
But, if you can follow the guidelines and provide REAL quality content, we’d love to have you as a guest author on our blog!
Submit your Details in the Form Below!
(Must follow ALL guidelines mentioned above)
412 OLIVE AVE #9400
HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA 92648-5142
☎️ (973) 910-0001